Mohini Guest House
- Simple environmentally conscious guest house situated on the outskirts of the greenbelt, but close to the city centre (1 km from the Matrimandir) more info...
Private outside spaces for the ground floor rooms. Outside separate smoking area. NO smoking in the rooms or private outside spaces. Solar powered house, water pumped up by windmill and solar pump, solar water heater. There are several dogs, cats, chickens, turkey and guinea fowl living in the guest house setting.
- Contact: Krishna/Maya Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 7598108416 (WhatsApp) / 0413 2623189
- Languages: English/Swedish/French (Tamil/Hindi/Dutch if needed)
- Community: Gaia Setting: forest
- Comfort range: B - standard C - good D - self-contained
- Bathroom: Family room with en suite shower and toilet. Double and single rooms with shared shower and toilet. Hot water available by bucket from solar water heater.
- Fan / AC: Fans
- Meals: No
- Kitchen: Shared kitchen available with small fridge
- Internet: Wifi available
- To Matrimandir: 1 km
- Other services: Child friendly – trampoline, small basketball court and badminton court available for use.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights